Dates to be confirmed soon for spring 2018!
Ignite your soul - Ibiza
This Retreat will empower you from the inside, open your heart and set your spirit free whilst discovering the REAL side of Ibiza!
Light up your inner spark and find your radiance in this magical week. Practice daily yoga and meditation, sample conscious, ecological, vegetarian cuisine, discover secret places of the paradise island Ibiza!
Breathe in the fragrance of the pine forest on a nature hike to a special place, dive into the culture of the charming old town ‘Eivissa’ and dance to live Flamenco after eating originally homemade Paella!
Start your day with an energizing two hour Yoga class and nourish your body with freshly made juices. Calm down mind, body and spirit with a relaxing evening Yin Yoga class or learn new things for life in one of the workshops!
This is a week to open your HEART and set your SPIRIT free!
- In this retreat the focus is to navigate the road back to yourself; To connect to YOU on a deeper level, igniting the fire inside of you, getting in touch with your needs and emotions and to release old baggage that doesn't serve you anymore.
- The very boutique standard of the retreat with a maximum number of 8 guests guarantees a family feeling and lots of individual attention and coaching.
- Explore the magical side of Ibiza, far away from all the noise and the parties, but trekking to a beautiful natural site by the sea, watching the fiery sunset, sampling the local cuisine, and cleanse body, mind and soul in the azul waters of the Mediterranean.
- Practice yoga in the enchanted garden of Can Verano, our retreat home. In sunny weather conditions (usually always in the month of May), the yoga class will be taught near the pool to soak up the rays. If it is too hot or rainy we have a protected outdoor area available.
- Broaden your knowledge in the daily workshops which will range from ayurvedic teachings to a "new you" experience and wind down with restorative and yin yoga in the evenings.
- Experience an authentic Spanish evening with Paella cooked by Ibicenco chefs and a special surprise!
- Visit the cave of the goddess Tanit who is said to protect the island and to empower especially women who come here. Tanit has been a symbol of Ibiza since the Phoenician times and honoured and respected until this present day by people from the island.
What is included?
7 nights accommodation in the boutique villa
full board home cooked, vegetarian, nutritious and where possible ecological and local cuisine
daily freshly pressed wellness juice after the yoga
2h morning yoga, meditation and breath work; tailored to your individual needs
45mins healing treatment OR ayurvedic oil massage
1:1 wellness consultation
all trips and excursions during the retreat
€1.150 - double sharing en-suite OR twin sharing and newly refurbished modern bathroom shared with only one other room
€1.490 - single occupancy
-0800 Teas & Breakfast Bites
-0900 Yoga practice: Introduction to Pranayama, the Bandhas and alignment
-1200 Big Brunch Delights
-1300 Chill out, free time, sunbathe, treatments and massages
-1630 Departure for nature hike to a magical place by the coast
-2000 Dinner at the villa
- flights and transfer from the airport to the villa (we can arrange a meet & greet service for €20 one way)
- dinner on the last evening out (calculate around €30 p. p.)
- further massages and treatments
Carina has graduated as a Vinyasa Flow teacher in Ibiza in 2013 after having yoga in her life since the age of 16. Ever since then she has been teaching, sharing, growing and learning. She takes her inspiration from practices of Yin Yoga, Kundalini Yoga and dance. Recently Carina has undertaken a shamanic course for the well-being of women and the connection back to their root. Her work is moving more and more towards empowering women (and men!) from all over the world to release the old and to live to their highest potential.
Ebba has has completed a 200h Hatha and later a 300h Vinyasa teacher training. Furthermore she has successfully graduated from an Ayurveda massage training. Ebba has done all her trainings in India. She is teaching all over the world with her current base in London. Please find more information about Ebba on her website.